VIP Nationwide moving tips:
Before Nationwide moving company comes, We recommend the following moving tips, to help make the move go smoother on moving day.
- Pack ahead of time so that on moving day you can help direct the movers
- Anything the movers would need tools to disassemble, needs to be taken care of prior to the mover’s arrival. For example mirror off dressers, headboards unbolted from the frame of the bed, washer & dryer disconnected, completely empty the refrigerator, etc.
- Please remove all paper, breakables and fragile items and pack them in boxes.
- Have all boxes sealed with tape on both the top and the bottom, Color-coordinate your boxes for each room so that when you arrive to your destination, your boxes are ready to be unloaded where they belong.
- Don’t forget to Label
- If you need packing material such as boxes, tape, paper, etc. Order the material with our Dispatch Agent, they will be deliver the day your contract is signed.
- Lawn mowers must be completely emptied of gasoline engines.
- Garden hoses should be drained and the ends connected together. Place hose in empty trash container to avoid leakage.
- Chest of drawers and dressers can be moved with the drawers full. Please remove items that may break or move around. (perfume, cologne, jewelry, glass items)
- Important We do not move Live plants, Guns and/or ammunition, flammables items such as propane tanks, gasoline, etc…